Shipping & Returns
- If you are not satisfied for any reason please contact us so that we can resolve the problem.
- All shipments will be sent using FedEx or UPS Ground service unless specified otherwise. We can also ship collect using your account as well, just let us know.
- In addition to FedEx or UPS Ground service for US shipments, we also utilize USPS for US (Hawaii and Alaska only) and FedEx international for Non-US based shipments.
- It is often impossible to calculate exact freight charges before packaging, but you will never be charged more than published FedEx, UPS or USPS rates.
- Merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase for refund or exchange, but you need to contact us prior to sending products back to us to acquire an RMA (return merchandise authorization) code. Depending on the product and whether or not it is something we stock, there might be a restocking fee.
- Returned merchandise must be clean, unused, and in its original packaging.
- Freight charges are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to require a minimum quantity on some items.
- Filter bags are bulky and lightweight. They often incur courier "oversize" fees, which are based on package volume rather than weight.
- Shipments to Canada will be sent via the FedEx (or UPS if you have a collect number) service.
***You hereby acknowledge and agree that you may be subject to additional duties, charges, fees, International Shipments, Notice costs and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. These charges are borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Please be advised that Customs policies vary widely from province to province. You should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, when ordering from FilterBag.com, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all of your country's laws and regulations. We do not offer international shipments to any country (other than Canada) due to freight cost being a cause of concern. If you need to place an order please call our office 1-847-680-0879 to discuss.